From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA command to copy a link

Note that control+c doesn't work if you select the link (or anything) with the mouse - if you've used the mouse to select, then press the applications key to bring up the context menu, and choose "copy".

In many cases, if you navigate to a link, you can use the applications key to bring up the context menu and choose "copy link location" or "copy link address".

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:01 AM Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

select the link, then copy control c