Re: Windows 10 Notifications?

Stephen W. Wise <bvitech1@...>

Hi,

?????? Depending on the version of Windows you are using-Windows 10 1903 exhibits this behavior-the key has now been remapped by Microsoft in 1903 to allow the ability to view different things copied to the clipboard, now. In this situation, it would appear that Windows Key + A is the alternative to this change. If you aren't running this version of windows perhaps you could indicate your version on your system since some features change as Microsoft releases new feature sets and updates for Windows.

Stephen

On 9/12/2019 9:01 PM, Clement Chou wrote:
Seems like my NVDA has stopped reading them out loud when they come up
with the latest update... and the windows+v shortcut no longer works
to bring up the popup. Anyne got any pointers here? I'm a little
mystified. Thanks!