Re: Equalizer APO

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

On 9/13/2019 4:10 PM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

I must have missed this thread. Where can I find this E Q?

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 12:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Equalizer APO

At 04:47 PM 9/8/2019, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

>Yes it is free.  You can download it hear:

Not only is it free, but there are two ways to configure equalizers

and filters. One is with the program's editor, which is a dialogue

with buttons and edit boxes. The other, which is much more powerful,

is simply to edit the text files in the Config directory. Yes, they

are plain text files. If you're editing and want to hear how things

sound while you tweak values, simply press save and the settings will

be instantly updated. Great stuff!

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.