From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA command to copy a link

You don't have to use the mouse if you are in browse mode or in a list view in a program that supports this kind of thing.  and you only use the context menu if you are copying a link address where the link is words such as click here to see the article.  If the link is written out,

you copy it to the clipboard and paste it wherever you want.

If the link is words, Be on the link.  Open the application menu either with the application key or shift f10.  Look at the items in the menu.  Is there something like copy link location or copy link?  Please give a concrete example including telling us if you want to copy a written out link or a link as words, such as click here to see the article.  Also, tell us what program you are using.

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:21 PM

Hi Quentin,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.  My keyboard does not have an application key.

Sorry for being such a novice, how do you copy with the mouse?  Is there an alternative to using the application key?  Sometimes I used the shift-f9 which provides a menu that has a copy link command.  Unfortunately, for some reason it at times copies the link above the one I am interested in copying.

Many thanks for your help.

Blessings

Pascal