Add-on Developer toolkit: Returning to active development duties

Andy B.

Hi all,

My last release announcement indicated that I would take the month of September to focus on documentation issues and code refactoring. DTK found someone that can handle documentation issues, making it possible for me to focus more on the code. I am returning to active development duties as of today. This means that the code refactoring process will begin this weekend. Release announcements will then come back to a normal schedule in the next few weeks. Since we are approaching a new development cycle, I would like to hear your ideas/feature requests. What would you like to see DTK do next?

Andy Borka

Accessibility Engineer