Re: In-Process 13th September 2019

Kevin Cussick

Hi, thanks for the screen curtain just set it up and it is really fantastic I don't have any working eyes to tell me what it looks like. but I would say the screen will be black? but this really a fantastic addition to Nvda, thanks to Joseph and others who helped develop this addon and now soon to be integrated straight into nvda.

On 13/09/2019 01:49, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,
In this week's In-Process, info on NVDACon, and details of some of the exciting fixes and features coming in NVDA 2019.3, including several highly anticipated inclusions.
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-13th-september/
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager