Re: The audio themes addon doesn't work under windows xp

Jacob Kruger

It doesn't seem to give me errors in my windows XP virtual machine here, but, hitting enter on the theme menu item under NVDA preferences menu doesn't seem to do anything either.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2016-07-19 11:26 AM, Nikos Demetriou via Groups.io wrote:

Hi all.
I am wondering if anyone else had the chance to try the audio themes addon under windows xp.
For me the addon is unable to load but it loads fine under windows 7.
When I load nvda, I hear the nvda error sound and I can't find the audio themes item under nvda menu.
Here is a part from my log which speaks about this addon.
If you need more of this log let me know.

ERROR - globalPluginHandler.listPlugins (09:30:47):
Error importing global plugin audioThemes
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "globalPluginHandler.pyc", line 22, in listPlugins
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\nvda\addons\AudioThemes3D\globalPlugins\audioThemes\__init__.py", line 21, in <module>
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\nvda\addons\AudioThemes3D\globalPlugins\audioThemes\dialogs\__init__.py", line 15, in <module>
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\nvda\addons\AudioThemes3D\globalPlugins\audioThemes\backend\__init__.py", line 11, in <module>
  File "ctypes\__init__.pyc", line 443, in LoadLibrary
  File "ctypes\__init__.pyc", line 365, in __init__
WindowsError: [Error 126] The specified module could not be found
INFO - core.main (09:30:48):
NVDA initialized
Nikos