From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Aine Kelly Costello
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Notepad++ add on - getting it to work?

Okay, firstly I didn’t realise Notepad was separate to the ++ one sorry, so I’ve definitely downloaded and installed ++ now, which is version 7.7.1.

I’ve no idea what I’m doing wrong but there’s a ridiculous amount of lag whenever I try to type anything, or arrow around in Notepad++, to the point where it’s unusable. Because it’s so slow, I’m not sure if the add-on is working, but I don’t think so, none of the keyboard shortcuts I’m trying for markdown view or bookmarks are doing anything, and the markdown one inserts an h into the file instead of working. Ideas?

Thank you very much!

‘Aine