From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Saturday, 14 September 2019 11:12 pm
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Notepad++ add on - getting it to work?

Kerryn, take a look at this page, and I believe your question will be well answered.

https://github.com/derekriemer/nvda-notepadPlusPlus

The latest version of the add-on can be downloaded here. It is technically a beta version, but it is better than the one available from nvda's normal repository.

https://github.com/derekriemer/nvda-notepadPlusPlus/releases/download/beta-2019.09.0/NotepadPlusPlus-2019.09.0.nvda-addon

Luke

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

´╗┐by the way, what is the purpose of a notepad ++ add on?
dont no, just asking