Re: Vocalizer Update

Nimer Jaber

Sounds good. Maybe we'll get it in the next year or two. :-D

I guess this is why most entities don't give out release dates... they are usually incorrect.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:20 AM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

Hi,

No, there hasn't been any update. I emailed them to ask when it will be released, and, as of the time they replied, which is pretty much 3 weeks ago, they said that it will be out within 2 weeks and...here we are, 3 weeks now and I checked the downloads page and it's still the same version, 3.0.12.

Note I'm referring to the Tifflotecnia version of Vocalizer.