Re: In-Process 13th September 2019

Quentin Christensen

Yes that's right, the screen is black although the mouse pointer is still visible.  The screen isn't actually off, as only Windows itself would be able to do that, but as a privacy measure, it certainly works.

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 6:49 AM Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,   thanks for the screen curtain just set it up and it is really
fantastic I don't have any working eyes to tell me what it looks like.
but I would say the screen will be black? but this really a fantastic
addition to Nvda,   thanks to Joseph and others who helped develop this
addon and now soon to be integrated straight into nvda.