Re: looking for an raml editor that works with nvda

John Isige

I didn't know what RAML was, so I went and looked. I still haven't found
an example of what it looks like, but from the home page:  "RAML lets
you see what your API looks like as you design it, using easy to read
plain text. Without having to write a single line of code you can not
only perfect your API design, but also create a fully functional mock
for customers, partners, or even your own internal engineers to review
and build off of." So why do you need an editor for it? It sounds like
any old text editor should work just fine. Here's an example, looks like
plain text to me.

https://github.com/raml-org/raml-examples/blob/master/others/tutorial-jukebox-api/jukebox-api.raml

Here's a basic tutorial, again, it looks like plain text and even
mentions using any random text editor.

https://dzone.com/articles/raml-basic-fundamentals-tutorial

On 9/15/2019 7:49, Alexandre Alves Toco wrote:

Hi friends!

Does any one know about na raml editor that Works with nvda?

I tried aton. But it seems very inaccessible.

Enviado do Email <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para
Windows 10