Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer Update

Hi,

No, there hasn't been any update. I emailed them to ask when it will be released, and, as of the time they replied, which is pretty much 3 weeks ago, they said that it will be out within 2 weeks and...here we are, 3 weeks now and I checked the downloads page and it's still the same version, 3.0.12.

Note I'm referring to the Tifflotecnia version of Vocalizer.

Fernando Apan
Tel: (228) 8 16 53 90
Twitter: @fernandoapan
Skype: fernando.apan