Re: Vocalizer Update

Nimer Jaber

I am hoping that an announcement will be made on this list with instructions. I imagine that there will be a new driver update that will need to be downloaded, and new versions of voices that also can be downloaded, but I guess we will all find out.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM Fernando Apan <ferapan@...> wrote:
Hi All,
I don’t write on this list very often, because I prefer to read your opinions and keep learning obout our screen reader. However, I have a question regarding the vocalizer update. What steps do I have to follow in cace I want to upgrade when the update comes out?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Fernando Apan.
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer Update

Hi,

No, there hasn't been any update. I emailed them to ask when it will be released, and, as of the time they replied, which is pretty much 3 weeks ago, they said that it will be out within 2 weeks and...here we are, 3 weeks now and I checked the downloads page and it's still the same version, 3.0.12.

Note I'm referring to the Tifflotecnia version of Vocalizer.

Fernando Apan
Tel: (228) 8 16 53 90
Twitter: @fernandoapan
Skype: fernando.apan