looking for an raml editor that works with nvda

Alexandre Alves Toco

Yes, it is plain text. But with na ide I would have syntax check, maybe code format and na easy way to correct the erros.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10

De: John Isige
Enviado:domingo, 15 de setembro de 2019 20:34
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] looking for an raml editor that works with nvda

I didn't know what RAML was, so I went and looked. I still haven't found

an example of what it looks like, but from the home page:  "RAML lets

you see what your API looks like as you design it, using easy to read

plain text. Without having to write a single line of code you can not

only perfect your API design, but also create a fully functional mock

for customers, partners, or even your own internal engineers to review

and build off of." So why do you need an editor for it? It sounds like

any old text editor should work just fine. Here's an example, looks like

plain text to me.

https://github.com/raml-org/raml-examples/blob/master/others/tutorial-jukebox-api/jukebox-api.raml

Here's a basic tutorial, again, it looks like plain text and even

mentions using any random text editor.

https://dzone.com/articles/raml-basic-fundamentals-tutorial