Re: Reading characters phonetically?

Gerardo Corripio

Could you repost the AddOn info, and is it official, so as to be compatible with future versions of NVDA?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 sep 2019, a la(s) 1:55 a. m., Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> escribió:

The addon is working well for me. This is better than having to hit a key.

  ********

Something to thin                           ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!     ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!     ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!
                ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up! k about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!