Re: Reading characters phonetically?

Sarah k Alawami

Suggestion, can ther be a way to lock thekey so that when you just left and right arrow the device will read alpha bravo etc? My mac can I believe do this, and I find sometimes that helps.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Sep 2019, at 23:55, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

The addon is working well for me. This is better than having to hit a key.

  ********

Something to thin                           ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!     ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!     ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!
                ********

Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up! k about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!