32 vs 64 bit.

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi all, someone is just sent me a question to which I should know the answer but find that I don't. They are looking for a full 64 bit compiled nvda. now it seems to me that nvda has been distributed as full 64-bit for almost a year now.. am I incorrect in thinking this? I was under the impression that development had gone completely into Python 3, that Windows XP support had been dropped, and that the system was being compiled in full 64-bit.

at least, I am positive I have seen discussion of these things on the list, but can't remember the details.

Thanks, Erik