Re: downloaded purchases from the microsoft store

Hareth

On 9/17/19, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:
Well, thanks for your input. We can't even keep what we purchase eh? o
well!

On 9/17/2019 9:33 AM, Lanie Molinar wrote:

You can't save the app as far as I know. Microsoft stores a list of
your downloaded or purchased apps in the Microsoft Store, or you can
search for it again, but those are the only ways I know to get it back.

On 9/16/2019 8:30 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hi. I know it does that, but my concern is that I would like to save
the app for when I have to reset my system or get a new system, then
I can't install the product I purchased on those, and having to
navigate the windows store again is a pain in the everywhere. Cheers!.

On 9/17/2019 9:26 AM, Lanie Molinar wrote:

Hi. When you download an app, it's automatically installed and will
show up in your start menu. I hope this helps.

On 9/16/2019 7:02 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. I just bought an app off the Microsoft store and I wish to know
where my purchase is stored. I would have thought it would be the
downloads folder which should be an obvious choice, but I can't
find it there. Guidance and advise please? Cheers!

--
Email Signature

Lanie Molinar

Disability Rights Advocate and Software Engineering Student at
Brigham Young University-Idaho <https://byui.edu>

Connect with me on LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/in/laniegmolinar/>

Phone: 832-284-2426

Certified expert with general use of NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access
and use of it with Microsoft Word. Learn more here
<https://certification.nvaccess.org/>.

NVDA Certified Expert logo"NVDA Certified Expert (with Microsoft
Word)" logo

Do you have multiple disabilities or know someone who does? Please
check out and share my blog on life with multiple disabilities
<https://lifewithmultipledisabilities.home.blog>. Click the
"Available Groups" link to find support and advocacy groups for
people with multiple disabilities.