Re: Sluggishness of NVDA in Thunderbird

Sile

Hello all, I still have a problem where Thunderbird will hang my machine for about 15 to 20 seconds when it decides to download Mail a compact mailboxes. I don’t know how to get around this. I’ve emptied as much out of my mailbox as I can. I don’t have any automatic filters running.

Sile

On Sep 17, 2019, at 6:22 PM, Rich DeSteno <axcruncher@gmail.com> wrote:

I previously wrote to this list reporting a sudden excessive sluggishness of NVDA in Thunderbird, especially regarding responsiveness of the Arrow keys. I am happy to report that the latest Windows 10 update appears to have solved the problem. The speed and crispness of Thunderbird's reaction to key strokes has returned.

--
Rich De Steno