From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jensen, Amy
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 5:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Reading lists in word

Hi, word docs with NVDA for me read lists (unordered and numbered) as simply “bullet xxxx”, “bullet xxxx”, or “1 xxxxx”, “2 xxxxx”. Are there any preferences to enable these lists to be read as “List with 5 items”, for example, rather than simply stating the character before the text. These are not pseudo lists, they have been created with Microsoft word’s styles. I also have report lists enabled in the documents settings. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.