Last useable version of NVDA

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

Speaking of which:

What is the last version of NVDA that works on Windows 98?

Howard

On 9/17/2019 8:01 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
You may be right. My recollection is approximate. I'm not interested in
unsupported operating systems, so I don't know the precise NVDA version which
last worked on XP. I know some people here still try to use it so they may
know better than I.

Antony.

On Wednesday 18 September 2019 at 01:00:40, Luke Davis wrote:

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019, Antony Stone wrote:
Similarly, the dropping of support for Windows XP machines since NVDA
2017.1
Can you confirm that? My understanding was that it was dropped after
2017.3.

Luke