Re: ALVA 544 Satellite Traveller braille display with NVDA

Oriana

Forgive me for rambling, but I'm a bit frustrated. I bought a male cable that came with a driver, and a female cable to fit in the unit, but nothing is working. First of all, i cannot find a female rs232-usb cable with a driver at all. Second, apparently the cables cannot be exchanged male for female because there are chipsets that require unique drivers. Third, BRLTTY is doing things that weren't in the documentation and the command line doesn't seem to work because the path wasn't set? Anyway if i could at least get the link to the product that you actually got working that would be great.