strange things being read

Charlotte

nHello everyone. This may seem strange but I was working on an xcel spreadsheet and my cat jumped onto the keyboard. Now I am getting all kinds of strange things read when I do not want them to be. When I am browsing the web I am getting things like bold and no bold and italic etc. Also my lists no longer read the numbers for example 24 of 100. I hope this makes sense, and I am hoping someone can tell me how to fix this so I don't get these things read anymore. It may be an NVDA key or a windows key command that was triggered I'm not sure. I have restarted nvda and restarted my pc with the same results. Any help is appreciated and sorry for the strangeness of the message.

Charlotte

--
Check out my blog about blindness, chronic illness, and owning a crafting business at www.mamaotterstidbits.wordpress.com

Visit my shop for a selection of handmade jewelry and seasonal items.
Click here.
http://www.amazon.com/shops/mamaotterstidbits

If you love Watkins products and need a new supply of your favorite extracts, spices, or personal care products, please go to my site.
Click here.
http://www.respectedhomeproducts.com/1210817

If you have cats or dogs, check out Meow N Ruff Ruff. Prices are reasonable and there is something for every fur baby owner.
www.meownruffruff.com AffId=735

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Fudge fan? Sweet on saltwater taffy? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn. Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://mamaotter.haywardgourmet.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe@groups.io