Re: strange things being read

Charlotte

Yes, that took care of it. Thanks.

On 9/21/2019 3:30 AM, Raha Tehrani wrote:
Hi Charlotte. that's pretty easy.
your NVDA settings has been unwantedly changed.
now, you should restore nvda's settings to the default settings.
therefore, go to settings and search for restore defaults, or factory
settings. have fun.

On 9/21/19, Charlotte <sirius_black@comcast.net> wrote:
nHello everyone. This may seem strange but I was working on an xcel
spreadsheet and my cat jumped onto the keyboard. Now I am getting all
kinds of strange things read when I do not want them to be. When I am
browsing the web I am getting things like bold and no bold and italic
etc. Also my lists no longer read the numbers for example 24 of 100. I
hope this makes sense, and I am hoping someone can tell me how to fix
this so I don't get these things read anymore. It may be an NVDA key or
a windows key command that was triggered I'm not sure. I have restarted
nvda and restarted my pc with the same results. Any help is appreciated
and sorry for the strangeness of the message.

Charlotte

--
Check out my blog about blindness, chronic illness, and owning a crafting
business at www.mamaotterstidbits.wordpress.com

Visit my shop for a selection of handmade jewelry and seasonal items.
Click here.
http://www.amazon.com/shops/mamaotterstidbits

If you love Watkins products and need a new supply of your favorite
extracts, spices, or personal care products, please go to my site.
Click here.
http://www.respectedhomeproducts.com/1210817

If you have cats or dogs, check out Meow N Ruff Ruff. Prices are reasonable
and there is something for every fur baby owner.
www.meownruffruff.com AffId=735

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Fudge fan? Sweet on saltwater taffy? Try
Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn. Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://mamaotter.haywardgourmet.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy
handcrafted products, send a blank email to
HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe@groups.io

--
Check out my blog about blindness, chronic illness, and owning a crafting business at www.mamaotterstidbits.wordpress.com