Re: Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Betsy Grenevitch

Once the weather app  is downloaded how does it work? IN other words, what are the keystrokes to use the app. By the way, whoever did the clock app that was discussed recently, I am really enjoying hearing the clock every half hour. It brings back memories of the old cuckoo clock my family used to have.

On 9/21/2019 7:30 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Important changes in this version 7.1:
• Fixed bug in Removeupdate() during addon restart if the file is set in read only.

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following pages:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.1.nvda-addon
Or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus.en.html

I wish thank Noelia, Abdel, Rémy, Zvonimir and all the translators for support this addon.

Greetings
Adriano

--
Betsy Grenevitch