Re: Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

Every addon you install displays a manifest message, you often find all the information you need to use it, often there is also a button that opens the documentation.
If the addon is already installed you can see the manifest by accessing from tools, manage add-ons or from preferences, weather_plus settings, documentation.

Regards
Adriano

Il 21/09/2019 14:14, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

Once the weather app  is downloaded how does it work? IN other words, what are the keystrokes to use the app. By the way, whoever did the clock app that was discussed recently, I am really enjoying hearing the clock every half hour. It brings back memories of the old cuckoo clock my family used to have.

On 9/21/2019 7:30 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Important changes in this version 7.1:
• Fixed bug in Removeupdate() during addon restart if the file is set in read only.

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following pages:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.1.nvda-addon
Or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus.en.html

I wish thank Noelia, Abdel, Rémy, Zvonimir and all the translators for support this addon.

Greetings
Adriano

--
Betsy Grenevitch