Re: Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Betsy Grenevitch

When I installed the ad-on and it read the help message it did not tell me how to set up an ID or anything like that. I am still very much a novice with things like this and would really appreciate knowing where to find a step=by-step of how to use the program. I would like to thank whoever worked on this program but please realize that some of us are not experts with computers and programs.

On 9/21/2019 8:31 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

Every addon you install displays a manifest message, you often find all the information you need to use it, often there is also a button that opens the documentation.
If the addon is already installed you can see the manifest by accessing from tools, manage add-ons or from preferences, weather_plus settings, documentation.

Regards
Adriano

Il 21/09/2019 14:14, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

Once the weather app  is downloaded how does it work? IN other words, what are the keystrokes to use the app. By the way, whoever did the clock app that was discussed recently, I am really enjoying hearing the clock every half hour. It brings back memories of the old cuckoo clock my family used to have.

On 9/21/2019 7:30 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi to every one,

Important changes in this version 7.1:
• Fixed bug in Removeupdate() during addon restart if the file is set in read only.

Weather_Plus can update itself, however you can download it from the following pages:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.1.nvda-addon
Or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/Weather_Plus.en.html

I wish thank Noelia, Abdel, Rémy, Zvonimir and all the translators for support this addon.

Greetings
Adriano

--
Betsy Grenevitch