Re: Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Betsy,

This log contains no error indications for Weather_Plus.
You should try again to open the settings window, enter the city, etc. until you reproduce the problem you are experiencing.
At this point, please send me the log again.

Thanks

Regards
Adriano

Il 22/09/2019 22:44, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

I just send you the log. I have written down those directions in case I ever need them again. Thank you for such good instructions. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to getting this resolved so I can enjoy the app once again.

Betsy from Georgia

On 9/22/2019 7:24 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Betsy,

Press nvda menu, tools, view log.
Select all with control+a.
Reply this message and paste the log with control+v and send it.

Adriano

Il 22/09/2019 13:10, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

I am actually the one trying to use it. How do I send a log? This is far above what I know how to do. All I can tell you at this point is when I try to check the weather it says I do not have an ID. Please send me privately if you want to, step by step of how to send you the log.

Thank you so much.

Betsy from Georgia

blindangel61@...

On 9/22/2019 6:42 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,
Can you please send the log of your friend, so i try at least I can understand the problem?
Thanks

Regards
Adriano

Il 22/09/2019 12:34, Chris Mullins ha scritto:

Hi

I have a friend who is getting exactly the same problem as Betsy has described.  When trying to use NVDA+w to get the forecast, he get a a message saying his WOE Id is missing, and when he tries to access the “Set and manage your cities” dialog from the Weather Plus Settings menu, Weather Plus just terminates without any error message.

Cheers

Chris