From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Betsy Grenevitch
Sent: 22 September 2019 21:47
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Thanks Chris, I will try this and see if anything changes. I just find it strange that it worked fine until I shut down the laptop.

Betsy from Georgia

On 9/22/2019 6:19 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi Betsy

If, like me, you find the nvda+control+shift+alt+w an extremely difficult keystroke to press, there is an easier way to get to the same place in the Weather Plus Settings, though it’s a slightly longer route.  Try the following:

  1. Open the NVDA menu using NVDA+n
  2. Press the letter p to open the preferences sub-menu
  3. Press the letter s until you find “Weather Plus Settings sub-menu s”, and press enter
  4. Press the letter m to open the “Set and manage your cities” dialog box.

You are now at the same point as if you had pressed the keys in step 1 of Adriano’s instructions

Cheers

Chris

you would have be