Re: excel and headers not working as intended

Quentin Christensen

Hi Sally,

From what you described, what you are doing and what we suggested should normally work.  If you can send me offlist a copy of the spreadsheet you are using, I can have a look at that.  If you let me know which lesson in the material you are working on, I can double check that they are in fact correct.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 1:40 AM Sally Kiebdaj <fiddle.pup@...> wrote:
I am aware of both these points and they do not address the issues I am having. Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Sally

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 6:15 PM Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:
The other thing to note is that column headers are only announced as you move left or right (between columns), and row headers are only announced as you change rows.  If you have column headers set and press the down arrow - the column hasn't changed so the header isn't read again.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:21 AM George Kerscher <kerscher@...> wrote:
Hi,

You also need to check the tables , which is the one just before the column and row.

Best
George