Re: Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Betsy Grenevitch

This is the link I tried from the email you sent out on Saturday. It still is not working. My daughter thinks the add-on is broken or something. She even looked to see if there were any messages coming up on the screen when it will not allow me to do anything with the cities or settings and nothing is coming up. Did the log I send not show what is going on?

Thanks for all of your help.

If we remoted sometime would that help you see what is going on?

On 9/22/2019 8:59 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Betsy, I'm sorry, the link was distorted by the next text, here's the correct one:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.1.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano

Il 23/09/2019 00:10, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

The link you took me too is not fully in English so I have no idea where the download link is located. There were no other instances of Weather Plus, however.

I deleted the add-on, though.

Betsy from Georgia

--
Betsy Grenevitch