Re: Is there an accessible video editor I can use with NVDA?

Joshua Tubbs

Well, I really wish Replay Media Splitter was accessible right about now.

That app opens videos extremely fast and I can hit play without it
buffering and freezing.

Virtual Dub is just as bad as Reaper with large videos. I open it, hit
space and it buffers like crazy. I'm not sure what to do about it.
When I hit space it says dub in progress and I can't hit any key to
stop it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If other video editors open
videos and play them back without any issues it can't be a CPU
problem.

On 9/22/19, Robert Kingett <@blindjourno> wrote:
Check the 2 below links.

1. [The NVDA applications