Re: Google G suite with nvda

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Bianka

Thanks for letting me know I passed on what you said to one of my blind friends.

I am not sure if he was still using jaws but inquired about it for a nvda user I think he uses nvda also but has the shark at work but works withwhat works the best.

Gene nz

On 20/09/2019 6:34 PM, Bianka Brankovic wrote:

Hi all,

I tested GSuite as the company where I work is considering using it.

I found no differences regarding accessibility of Google Mail, Sheets or Docs. Now, I haven’t really done a test of all the functions and there might be some differences to the non-business versions but they weren’t apparent while I tried it.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka

Thanks and kind regards,

Bianka