From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io
Sent: 23 September 2019 01:59
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather_Plus7.1 update available

Hi Betsy, I'm sorry, the link was distorted by the next text, here's the correct one:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.1.nvda-addon

Regards

Adriano

Il 23/09/2019 00:10, Betsy Grenevitch ha scritto:

The link you took me too is not fully in English so I have no idea where the download link is located. There were no other instances of Weather Plus, however.

I deleted the add-on, though.

Betsy from Georgia