From: Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io
Sent: 23 September 2019 11:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] THE WEATHER 7.1 ADDON

Hi Stephen,

I mean if you press nvda + w does it say absolutely nothing?
Does it also happen with other combinations?
If you activate the input help with nvda + 1 that tells you by pressing the combination nvda + w?

Are you sure there isn't another add-on that uses the same combination?

Thanks

Regards

Adriano

Il 23/09/2019 03:09, Stephen Thacker ha scritto:

Hi, I have setup the Weather Plus with my city and all the other options I wish to be read within the forecast. However when I press NVDA key with w nothing happens at all so what is the remedy please?

Thanks for any help, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10