From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: 23 September 2019 14:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] THE WEATHER 7.1 ADDON

I hate to chime in on this post asking this question, but where can I
find that cool little addon that allows me to update more than one at
a time.

On 9/23/19, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
Hi Steve

To view/change synthesizers, the command NVDA+Control+s will open the Select
synthesizer dialog. Use NVDA+Control+v to open the speech dialog in which
you can select the voice you want. (you can also change synth in this dialog
too). The WeatherPlus addon only voices the weather forecast, it doesn’t
present it in a dialog box. If you have set the option to put the weather
forcast on the clipboard, open a text file and try pasting from clipboard.

Cheers

Chris