Re: the new nod32 9.0?

Carlos

Hello:
    I guess I know the answer to my question.  But! I will ask it anyway.
    There are a number of blind programmers/developers out and about.  Why have they not been able to create a blind friendly anti-virus program?  If it is a money issue?  Why not seek funds from groups who will donate to worthy projects?  Why don't blind developer/programmers offer their expertise and knowledge to the anti-virus developers?
    I know that they are not good.  But, I've seen some open source anti-virus projects.  So, it is possible to try and work on an anti-virus project without requiring too much funding!
    I do hope that at some point these issues will be dealt with so that this topic would not come up so often on this list!

On 7/20/2016 12:38 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Exactly. These manufacturers may have accessibility in mind, but they never make it a priority due to the small number of customers that are visually impaired. In my view, no matter how small the number of visually impaired users are, their right to use the software cannot be ignored.

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@...