Continuing Issues With Weather Add On

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Just today, the weather add on for NVDA was updated again. In the what's new documentation, it says that 2 bugs were fixed. Obviously the one with respect to the incorrect barometric readings was not one of the bug fixes. I have mentioned in the past that these readings are consistently between .6 and .7 inches too low no matter what the weather is. In addition, I noticed one other thing. The add on always reports the barometric reading as steady. This is verifiable as not true because local weather reports as well as the Yahoo weather page say differently.

I wish this could be fixed because other than that issue with the barometric readings, the add on works great.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"