Re: my problem with nvda and thunder bird is not gone after all

brian

    I did try narator it does not have the problem but but arrow keys and comand keys don't work.

Brian Sackrider

On 9/23/2019 6:26 PM, brian via Groups.Io wrote:

    I do have windows 10 but I have not tried the mail app.  Do you have a list of the key comands for the mail app?

Brian Sackrider

Hi, Brian,

Have you thought of trying the mail app or do you have windows 10? The mail app works great with NVDA.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10