From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 4:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] my problem with nvda and thunder bird is not gone afterall

I don’t have a lits of commands but it works like any other program. The only thing you can’t do with the mail app is to organize messages into different folders like you can in other programs. Other than that, it’s not that much different. It’s pretty easy to set up. See the other Brian’s message on setting up the mail app.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10