Re: Can't open settings dialogues in NVDA 2019.2.

Darrell Shandrow Hilliker

Hello Everyone,

Does no one else ever experience this issue?

It seems strange completely removing and re-installing NVDA does not correct the issue.

It turns out no NVDA-generated dialogue boxes show up.

Press Caps Lock + N, go into Preferences, and select any menu item that leads to a dialogue box. Nothing at all. No error messages. Nothing.

Are there some shared NVDA components installed somewhere else I should remove before trying again?

Thanks,

Darrell