Från: Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
Skickat: den 24 september 2019 13:35
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] the Screen Curtain NVDA addon

your message is so vaig!   what do you mean you can't use it?   it is

clearly stated that you meed to disable the addon if your running alpha

and then you need to go into the input settings of nvda and make your

own keyboard shortcut to have it work it does work fantastic well,   if

I have misunderstood I am sorry but if not you should really be a bit

more careful before posting things that are just not accurate.