Re: Can't open settings dialogues in NVDA 2019.2.

Sarah k Alawami

Per usual, what version of NVDa, what version of windows? And no I'm not having the issue. But I'm on the public build anyway.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 24 Sep 2019, at 0:36, Darrell Shandrow Hilliker wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Does no one else ever experience this issue?

It seems strange completely removing and re-installing NVDA does not correct the issue.

It turns out no NVDA-generated dialogue boxes show up.

Press Caps Lock + N, go into Preferences, and select any menu item that leads to a dialogue box. Nothing at all. No error messages. Nothing.

Are there some shared NVDA components installed somewhere else I should remove before trying again?

Thanks,

Darrell