Re: a bit of help with patreon

Sarah k Alawami

I do not. So it's nvda and narrator. Looks like i might need to give aira a shout when I have the time. The task should take about 4 minutes or so.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 24 Sep 2019, at 14:16, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Sara,

Do you have Jaws? Maybe that might work better.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10