Re: German Braille Input

Sascha Cowley

Okay.

I had a fiddle with the Braille Edge's internal Braille settings, changing its Braille Table to German and whatnot, and it didn't make a difference.

Regards,
Sascha

On 25/09/2019 06:53, Sascha Cowley wrote:

Hi Robert,

I hadn't thought of that, since I didn't think the Edge's language would effect what was being sent via the terminal. I'll have a fiddle later and see if I have any luck!

Regards,
Sascha

On 24/09/2019 19:08, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

You have me curious. I wonder if the Edge has a way to change languages. BTW, if you need the manual in text let me know and I will send you a link.

??

******If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why??? then where does the learning start?***??????????

??