Re: New NVDA Synthesizers

Shaun Oliver

that might not be a good idea, anything and everything on there is either cracked, reverse engineered or both.

promoting such sites presents legal issues that I am certain, the list mods do not wish to deal with.

On 26/09/2019 10:53, Aravind R wrote:
check blindhelp.net for more synthesisers for vocaliser2 version, sapi5 etc.

I don’t know if there’ll be any more synths. I like the old eloquence too.
It’s quite clear.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Samuel Villa
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 4:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New NVDA Synthesizers

Hello,
Are there going to be anymore NVDA synth add-ons? I use the Old ETI
Eloquence add-on with NVDA 2019.2 and have been searching dozens of websites
for more synths that may suit my tastes. I’m mainly interested in Clatt
synthesis, but human synthesis is always available. Could you help me with
that. My scond question I what is your favorite synthesizer? Thanks!