That site has cracked Software, so you are promoting illegal stuf.

I think if one has the money, he-she should buy Software to help developers and compensate the work of otehrs.

Angela from Italy

Il 26/09/2019 03:23, Aravind R ha scritto:
check blindhelp.net for more synthesisers for vocaliser2 version, sapi5 etc.

I don’t know if there’ll be any more synths. I like the old eloquence too.
It’s quite clear.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Samuel Villa
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 4:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New NVDA Synthesizers

Hello,
Are there going to be anymore NVDA synth add-ons? I use the Old ETI
Eloquence add-on with NVDA 2019.2 and have been searching dozens of websites
for more synths that may suit my tastes. I’m mainly interested in Clatt
synthesis, but human synthesis is always available. Could you help me with
that. My scond question I what is your favorite synthesizer? Thanks!