From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lukasz Golonka
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:51 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] MATH equations with NVDA

Hello,

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:14:50 +1000
"Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...> wrote:
MathPlayer is free and MathType has a free and a paid version - the free
version is suitable for NVDA's needs.

Just to clarify free version of MathType is sufficient if you want to read
MathML equations in Word, however if you want to create equations after 30
days trial ended you have to purchase it.

--
Regards
Lukasz