Re: New NVDA Synthesizers

Kevin Cussick

Hi, OK for any one who might be interested to try this the page is below. you download the addon then download each voice and install the addon first, then install each voice then restart Nvda and then you know how to get to the synth section. good luck. and yes it works with with alpha, I have been intouch with the dev and she is very quick to be of any help. url be low.

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice/wiki/Latest-version

On 26/09/2019 20:46, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
i sometimes use rh voice and use it on nvda and on my phone.
On 26/09/2019 00:30, Samuel Villa wrote:
Hello,

Are there going to be anymore NVDA synth add-ons? I use the Old ETI Eloquence add-on with NVDA 2019.2 and have been searching dozens of websites for more synths that may suit my tastes. I’m mainly interested in Clatt synthesis, but human synthesis is always available. Could you help me with that. My scond question I what is your favorite synthesizer? Thanks!